For our customer – a European deep-tech Start Up company with its headquarter in Eindhoven – we are looking for a Finance Manager.
Our customer is atruly European deep-techStart Up company which isdevelopinga game-changing hardware technologyforArtificial Intelligence. The technology will be adopted by thousand customers around the globe, enabling new application of AI in different fields such as; security, retail, robotics, drone, smart cities and more. The company is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. They have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven and in the branch offices in Leuven and Zurich.
The role is the key finance resource as our customer gears towards future growth. The main responsibilities are:
- Take full ownership and responsibility of accounting. Ensure all the business transactions are recorded timely and accurately in the accounting system (NetSuite).
- Manage Accounts Payable, including creation of purchase orders with appropriate account codes/classifications, entering invoices into Netsuite, organising bank payments according to terms and resolving any vendor queries.
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Payroll accounting and monthly reconciliations.
- Ensure the group reporting deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Being NetSuite expert.
- Prepare/support VAT returns
- Prepare annual accounts filing as required by the Dutch authority.
- Support annual corporation tax returns.
- Support forecasting and budgeting processes
- Support fund raising and any other ad hoc requests as directed by senior managers.
- Support the Group finance team as directed by Group Financial Controller.
- University educated with 3 years + of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and can elaborate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English is essential; advanced Excel is an advantage.
- Highly desirable but not essential: NetSuite Administrator /Inventory Management Module certified.
- Personal traits and characteristics
- Organised, analytical, pragmatic, methodical, inquisitive and curious, highly articulate and numerate and has a strong interest in technology.
- Flexible and adoptable- comfortable with ambiguity as the business grows and evolves.
- Personable and hands-on, driven and determined to succeed with a can-do attitude
- A team player capable of solving complex issues on his/her own
You get the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. They offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
Feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions. Further information can be requested from Heike Wilfling +31621929159.